If you are like us, you dislike “free content” offered online as a subtle trick to sell you something, and of course, get on their mailing list. The whole idea of using a mailing list is fine, IF they allow you to choose how and what you are receiving. And allow you to stop email them altogether (‘Opting out’). Email lists (plural) are designed to allow us to get the targeted information that we care about, while stopping general emails and specify spam that we don’t want.
We email our clients and interested parties too. But at Good Neighbor, our aim in offering valuable, informative resources online or via email is different. Our aim is actually to help you make better travel plans and decisions, protect your business or family, and save you money, whether or not you become a customer. We’ll help answer your questions even if your overseas health insurance is with another company. We just think it’s the ‘Good Neighborly’ thing to do. However, if we can help you get great insurance at an affordable price, we’re happy to offer our unique brand of personalized service and overseas expertise – So let’s talk.
We welcome the relationship.
Consent for Collection, Use and Disclosure of Information:
After your account becomes inactive (that is, if you request to be removed from our database), GNI may keep your personal information in its archives. Your information will then be used only as necessary for tax reasons or to prove GNI’s records are in compliance with any applicable laws.
All Good Neighbor Insurance customer account information is strictly confidential. We do not sell our customer list. We do not share customer information with partners or any other entity, such as an insurance carrier or underwriter, except upon your request. Customer information such as name, email address, mailing address, phone number, fax number and billing information is collected for the sole purpose of providing services to our customers and notifying them of improvements and updates to insurance products and related services that we offer.
From time to time, we will send special offers and promotional notices via mail, email, fax and/or voice broadcast to our customers and to prospects who have expressed interest and have requested such information. At any time, customers may opt out of such offers and notifications by following the opt-out link on the specific communication or by contacting us directly. These emails will originate either from GNInsurance.com, InfusionSoft or Lyris.
Customer Lead Information
All leads generated by our customers and data stored for our customers are held and protected in strict confidence either on-site or at Infusionsoft. Infusionsoft will never directly contact our customer leads, nor do we sell to or share customers' lead information with any other party such as, but not limited to, InfusionSoft.
GNI limits its collection of personal information to only that information which is necessary for the Identified Purposes. GNI does not direct its site to, nor does it knowingly collect any personal information from children under the age of thirteen.
Purpose for Collecting Personal Information
GNI collects and uses personal information for the following reasons:
- to understand customer needs regarding GNI’s services;
- to fulfill your requests for products, services or information;
- to communicate with customers and site visitors, when necessary, and to inform customers of updated information, as well as changes and other products and services available from GNI, or plans offered by third parties;
- to allow customers to access certain features and areas of GNI’s site;
- to personalize some of our services and products for you and to deliver specific information (according to your expressed interest) from GNI ;
- to bill accounts and maintain payment records;
- to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or government request;
- to respond to a legitimate claim, or to address our reasonable belief, that you are violating the rights of any third party or any of the agreements or policies that govern your use of the GNI site or any GNI product or service;
- to protect the services, products or rights of GNI, including but not limited to the security or integrity of the GNI site; and
- to identify and resolve technical problems concerning GNI’s site, products and services.
Third Party Vendors
Updated 01-16-2012 • Good Neighbor Insurance, LLC www.gninsurance.com